Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Packing




Tonight I will be packing for our long weekend to North Carolina and it made me think of Rocky. Don't ask me how I get from point A to point B in my head. I am still trying to understand. But I think it goes a little something like this....

Last January I took a trip alone to visit my parents in North Carolina for a weekend and it was one week after we had gotten Rocky. He was so cute and cuddly and little. In this photo he was helping me pack.

Now one year later, it is another Wednesday in January and I will be packing but I don't think Rocky will be looking like this. He will be going crazy running around and jumping everywhere and terrorizing the cats. So then when I go to comfort the cats, he will run back into the bedroom and rip all the clothes out of our luggage because he thinks they are toys.

At least he will have fun at doggie day camp with no cats while we are gone. And I will not being pulling out my hair yelling ROCKY!

On another note, please disregard my messy sort of made up bed as Brian will never make it properly, which drives me crazy. Or wait, was I already crazy. On second thought, just forget I said anything.


Until Next Time,
Christine

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your trip sweetie!

    Rocky is adorable. They grow up so fast...

    ReplyDelete