Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

So it’s been almost a week since I first told ya’ll about my diet and weight loss goals. So I am very excited to say that I have lost an additional 5 lbs. Woohoo! I’m doing my little happy dance. So now I am down 20 lbs total. I currently weigh in at 220. I know that I won’t have this amount of weight loss every week but my goal for next week is 2lbs. We will see how it goes. I did recently change up my workout plan. Now I get up in the morning at 5am to do my run Monday-Friday for 45 minutes. Then three days at lunch I do my 30 minutes of strength training. Finally I go to two classes a week. On Monday nights I go to Yoga and on Saturday morning I go to Spinning. Hopefully I can keep this up but we will see at next week’s weigh in. Until next week….

Christine

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that's awesome, you're like the Biggest Loser!! I also lost 5 pounds this week, and I was shocked, happy, elated, but wish it could be like that every week, AND during Halloween!

    Looks like your workouts are what's helping.

    AWESOME JOB!!

    ReplyDelete