Monday, December 21, 2009

Holiday Stress

I have been super busy and super stressed with the holidays. I am a very organized person with OCD tendencies so the holidays are usually no big deal for me. But this year for some reason has just been crazy. I have been late sending out my Christmas cards, mailing gifts, decorating the house, doing my baking, and the list goes on and on. I have seriously been neglecting the blog but I promise that once the holidays pass I will be back to giving you an insight look into my adventures in the kitchen, the gym and life in general. I did want to show you my little goodie packages I made for the people at my work and B’s work. Aren’t they so cute? We went away this past weekend and I will let you guys know all about that soon!!!




Until Next Time,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment